OST Exams 2012


As always when I do my exams, well when I do almost everything, there must always be some song that keeps playing on inside of my head and I believe that this is true not just to myself but pretty much everybody else out there too. When I did my SPM trial, it so happened that the song was One Step at A Time by Jordin Sparks. This year, the song is this one, Us Against The World by Westlife. It is fate that I stumbled into this song while I was busy doing my revision and quickly browsing through my music list on me computer. Before this, I never even knew that they had a song like this. It is sad that when I did some research that it so happened that Westlife is currently on their UK farewell tour, they are finally splitting up after 17 years or more I think. They have become a very successful boy band which shaped the entire music industry worldwide.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?