!st Week of Intern


It's almost one o'clock as of right now. Tomorrow is Speech day, and I was planning on attending it. Well to be honest to you, I did considered the idea of bailing out on it, unfortunately since Asyiq asked me to drive him there, plus he's about to go up on that stage to receive an award, so I guess bailing is no longer an option. Besides, I cannot let Syaza down too. I've promised to visit her once I get back to Malaysia. Who knows, this might only be the chance I get to do so, we never know. 

The past five days has been, hectic I would say. But not so bad if I may say so myself. Yes it is very tiring to be waking up. So early in the morning, especially for a heavy sleeper like me. Working in the Bank is quite alright. I get to know quite a lot of stuff I've never even heard off. But here's the tricky thing about working there, you cannot really share what you know with the public, what happened there stays there. Some of the documents I've browsed through are not meant for the publics' eyes. So yeah, your work is not going to attract much attention from the public. Nothing interesting to brag about when you attend parties, huh. 

I am so lucky that I have Amirul and Acab there. At least I get to have lunch with some familiar faces! Unlike in my first day, I had lunch with Nad's dad! How surprised was I when a manager in my department brought me to his desk and asked me whether I recognized who was the girl in the photo! Small world huh. And I am pretty sure I bumped into Bukh's dad in Kupang yesterday during lunch. But since I was not so sure it was him, I decided not to say helo. Not yet at least.

Will I consider the idea of applying to be in the International department after I graduate? Well I would say it's too soon to tell. But thus far, it is an exciting place to be. They are separated into three sections (don't worry, this stuff is okay to be shared): Multilateral section which includes IMF, Euro etc., Bilateral & Regional section, and Negotiation section. Not to forget, surely we have some people doing administrative and clerical work here too. 

Urgh, it's already one in the morning. I better hit the sack now if I want to be fresh enough to drive all the way to Mantin. I don't know, maybe if I'm too lazy I'll just drop Asyiq off and sleep in the surau or something. No worries, I can still socialize during the buffet lunch. 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?