Kids, don't ever be like me, a disappointment

Last week, my uni results was out, and frankly it was not so good. 
I was utterly gutted the moment I found my candidate number buried among the many of them. If last year's experience taught me anything, it is for me be prepared for the unexpected to happen, and that is exactly why I am so shaken as the result day arrived.

Some part of me wished that this time around, things are going to be different. Perhaps time around, all of my hardwork will finally be paid off, all those times spent worrying, being indulged in nothing but work. 

I am devastated right now. 
Last year, I did poorly in my essay subject, Macro but excelled in Micro, which is more Maths-based. As such, I thought to myself, that maybe this year I would have the upper hand should I go with Maths-based subjects such as game theory.

And I could not have been so wrong.
The table has finally turned, leaving me numb, speechless. 

My results merely affirmed the fact of how confused of a guy I am. I can some time be good in Maths, yet I can also do well in essays at times, so which of the two exactly am I? 

I am hopeless. 
Kids, don't ever end up like me. Find something you're good at, and work at it. Don't become a big disappointment, like me. 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

  1. Abang. No matter what happens, I'm always going to look up to you bro. :) You're not hopeless. Just that, sometimes some people take a longer time to find out who they are, while others can find it out in an instance. And I guess, both of us are in the first category. :)

    Keep your head up bro. You're still awesome in my eyes :)

    p/s. Rindu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

1st post from London