Song of the week


Why I like this song?: Well for starters, Munir was the one who introduced it to me in the first place. It's a classic piece, doesn't it? At first, I thought it was sang by The Corrs, indeed I was wrong. Why Munir wanted me to listen to this song so much, I have no idea. That I leave to him...

As for myself, I really must say I like the lyrics so much! I am still in my emo state, though I tried so hard to fake it, it still showed. Even worse, Sarah E and Shanka saw it on my face. They said it was pretty obvious of me. In their own words,' Your face shows how you're feeling inside.' I should be stronger than this, I know I am, but one does not simply shake such feelings away.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?