Mimpi pelik lagi....

It was a celebration. 
These people were a combination of both families and friends of the bride and groom. The atmosphere was fun, everybody seems to be enjoying themselves. In a nutshell, the day was simply glorious.

The celebrated couple looked very happy. Smiles never seemed to leave their faces. 

Then the celebration ended. Everybody made their way home after wishing the best of luck to the couple and congratulating them. 

The groom
He stood by the balcony, looking far into the rainy evening. Unfortunately, there was not much that can be seen at the moment, covered by the rain and the clouds. As his eyes gazed upon the vast body of land, he felt so blessed that finally found her. After looking for so long, he finally found her, the one who would complete his life. 

The wife
Done with his alone moment, he returned into the living room to continue his job. There is still much work to be done, he thought to himself while taking a seat near the coffee table. 

Not long after, his newly-wed wife came in. She sat cross the table from him. Acknowledging her presence, he smiled to her and held her hand for a minute before continuing with his work. 

She smiled watching him work. 

After trying hard for a few minutes, he was stuck. He ran out of ideas how to solve the problem.
Then, she offered her help. 

The moment she took the equations from him, she began solving them every so swiftly. She was very smart indeed, judging from her method of solving the problem; one cant help but to see how structured her approach to the problem is. 

While she was occupied with it, the guy cannot help but to realise a simple fact that he does not really know her. And that was exactly what he asked her next. 

She began introducing herself by telling him her birth date.

Now that's odd, thought the husband. Why would anybody begin introducing themselves by telling someone their date of birth instead of their name? Especially not when their birthday is not tomorrow. But he kept this to himself.

As she was about to tell him her name....

Then the dream ended. 
I woke up feeling sooo confused. As I took a sip of water, I quickly grabbed my phone so that I can jot the whole thing down before they slipped out of my mind.

Who was that girl? I saw her face, but I cannot really make out much. Heck, it was a dream nonetheless! Of course I won't be able to remember her face even if I tried hard enough.
And most importantly, why am I having this dream? It's not like I watched any romantic movies the night before or anything, I only watched Saving Mr. Banks, it was not even a tad bit romantic!

One thing is for sure though, she was both smart and pretty. She had a very sweet smile. How do I know this when I already said that I can barely remember her complexion? Because when she smiled at me in that dream, it made me felt as if I am capable of just about anything as long as she was with me. And above it all , although I did not know she was, I felt complete.

Untungla kalau boleh jumpa someone like that....

I leave the rest to you.......

Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

Comments

  1. at least you know her birth date, okay la tu.. soalan wajib bila cari bakal isteri, tarikh lahir :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?