Song of the week...


Why I like this song: This is an old song which I used to listen to when I was young, when I was a bit 'bigger; than who I am now that is. It somehow opened my eyes to the fact that there is more to life than meets the eye. One needs to keep himself strong to face this world, persevere in withstanding the challenges life through at us, and have faith that soon you will reach a plac where you will be accepted.

I used to think that I have no place in this world back then, thus my heart yearns to find this ideal place where I belong to.

Have I finally arrived to that place yet? I honestly don't think so, my journey does not end here.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?