fate

I just want to start of by wishing all of you Happy New Year 2012! May the new year brings with it rekindled hopes and dreams for all of you. I was away for the past 10 days on a road trip or sort around UK. Frankly speaking, that really was an act of God that I finally decided to join the trip. I made that decision the very night before the rest of them left London whereas before that I honestly don't feel like joining them at all, given what has happened. While I was busy doing my last minute packing, I suddenly thought to myself, doubting my decision to join them, but I convinced myself to honor the choice I've made, besides I could use that time on the road to forget about how I once loved someone so much that when she left me for her own reasons, I fell into the abyss of misery. Thus, by God's willing I took that step and chose to follow the winter road trip.

As it was a very last minute decision, I had no expectations at all of how the whole trip was going to be. Alhamdulillah, it turned out to be very exciting indeed. I managed to visit many cities in UK, had an experience of driving in the UK, met new people at the Perhimpunan Musim Sejuk (PMS), got to know my friends and seniors a whole lot better, and of course, had fun!

One of the biggest morals I learnt was that God's will is always so mysterious that we humans are incapable of understanding them. Up to this moment I still can't help but wonder, why did Allah put me there in the first place, but everytime I thought of it, I am always reminded of when the Prophet Muhammad PBUH suffered the lost of his wife, Khadijah. The Prophet was so devastated by her death, then The Almighty brought him on an infamous journey known to the Muslims as Isra' Mikraj as stated in the beginning of many surahs, one of them is in the first few verses in Al-Isra'. I consider myself to be so lucky to have been given the chance to love and cared for Sabrina, though it was short-lived, I thank Allah so very much for giving me the opportunity to exist and help her along her way even for a while. At least I finally know that I am actually capable of caring for someone that much.

I've given up looking for love, for it does not exist anymore for me. I've experienced it once, and maybe that is it for me. It's like when you go on a holiday to exotic places like Hawaii when you can barely afford it, hence this holiday will definitely be your only chance to pay a visit to such a lovely place. You went there, had fun, even snapped some nice photos to be brought home, grabbed a few souvenirs as mementos, finally you're back here to your old life in sweet old hectic London. With such a small pay you have, you are more than aware that you'll never be able to go for a holiday such as that ever again, but at least you know that you've once been there. I have experienced the joy and sweetness when I cared and loved Sabrina, the feelings I can never describe in words. Perhaps that will be my only chance to be happy, but since it is Allah's will, I should accept it.

I thank you Allah for giving me that chance. May take care of her from now on. My job to love, care and protect her is done.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?