Song of the week...


Why I like this song: Lately my heart is uneasy. I tried to be happy, try putting on a smile every now and then, but unfortunately it will always come back to me. I miss her, that I must admit. I do, so much. But there is only so much that I can do now to make things right, doesn't it? This song reminds me of the happy times I've had. It even made me realised that happiness is more than what we all thought of it to be. Tranquility, a calm soul is what we all yearn for actually. That is the eternal happiness we long for since the day we were born. This song somehow taught me what I must do to make things right. Yes, maybe it is too late for that, but I must at least try. I trust my feelings, and I know what I must do now. As for the rest of you guys, hope you'll enjoy this song as much as I did!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?