If you could change one thing that happened last year what would it be?

I would have loved to be able to save my relationship because by far, this has got to be the strongest feeling I've ever felt for someone. But what's done is done, so no use to cry over spilled milk. Besides, in part, it still is my fault anyway.

So to answer this, I really wish that I could change who I was last year. If only I was a better man than who i was, I may still have a chance of being with her. To be honest, it's not having to be apart from her that hurts me that much, but it's the fact that I have failed to be her protector even she needed me. I am so frustrated with myself because of that. I wish I could have done better for her. Why? Cause I do care for her.

tell me what you wanna know about me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?