Today; 8th Monthysary!

Just finished my Economics today!


Man, I can't tell you how happy I am when I walked my way out of the hall just now, to be a free man from all those Economic theories and such. This week has been very hard on me, I can tell you that. It started out with my dreadful paper 4 on Tuesday; luckily today’s paper 3 went better.

Tell you what, having finished my Economics papers, I could not be happier. I don't hate the subject, yes it may be tough to answer when it comes to doing the exams, but the things I learn from all of it was something I really am grateful for. As I went to bed last night, thinking to myself, 'why in the world did I end up doing this?’ I don't think there is anything else better suited for my own self. This is what intrigued me in the first place; the excitement of learning a simple concept then manipulating it, putting it into real-life scenario and sees how it goes, while at the same time try to explain the consequences of it all. To understand rather to just simply read and memorise it all up, that is way more challenging. And you know what, in a way I am eager to know how my life’s going to be if I end up becoming a real economist (by God’s willing of course). Alright maybe my personality is not that mature enough to be employed; but still, it’s worth pondering about, isn’t it? Besides, who knows maybe being me may work just as well as an employee.

As of right now I am home. Four weeks since my last days at home, or was it more than that? I seemed to have lost count already, but that won't matter much anyway, just as long as I get to be home.

Today is also a very special day for me, because it is the 10th Monthysary of me and Bna! Yeay us, 8 months and still going strong! Let us all wish Bna Happy Monthysary, oh and me as well.




Looking forward to have a great weekend! -Cheerio-

I leave the rest to you…….

Comments

  1. awk salah makwe rasenye ni.. kite baru couple 8 bulan lah.. 10.10.10 and semalam baru 10.06.11.. kalau di kire dengan care calculus. 12+6-10=8. itu diaaaa...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?