Econs day

Sat for my Economics essay paper yesterday evening, and it was not that good I must say. I can honestly tell you that I felt this calmness while I was writing my answers down, which was a good thing since I don’t think I’ve had such feeling since I last answered ‘Stars’, my one-word English essay question during SPM. But unfortunately, the rest of the paper was not as bright, so I’d rather not talk about it much. Bna seemed to sense my uneasiness when she saw me got out of the hall. Luckily she managed to help me forget about that and filled my head with happy, cheerful thoughts instead.

All I am thinking about right now is for this week to end. Its’ been a very long time since I enjoyed freedom. I did nothing for the past couple of months but read Economics and write essays all week long. I know efforts won’t guarantee one’s success, but I did all of that just so that I can improve my writing skills, which I can happily say I managed to do yesterday. I need to go back home this weekend to check up on my parents and ask them about how my brother I doing with his preparation to go to Russia this September. I am anxious to know what my dad really thinks about all of this, since I haven’t heard him comment on this matter much. His silence is always so deadly, that’s what I learnt about him.

I am actually keeping track of my days left here in KTJ. I can’t wait to get it done and over with, to go back outside to the world and be free once more. I am desperately in need of some fresh air. Five years in SAS and another two in here is more than enough boarding school experience for me. I am sick of all these rules. Some of them don’t even make sense to me much at times, but since I am stuck here, might as well play it by their rules for a while, hate to start a fight.

All in all, the experiences were indeed very useful. It did helped to make me a different person that the one I was before I came in here. That’s just how life is, always changing scenes, while nothing much we could do but to adapt to our surrounding while keeping our own self-identity intact. I am always on the go, never has it been fated for me to remain in one place for long. Guess that’s part of the journey, huh

I leave the rest to you……. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?