Song of the week...


Rise Above 1 Lyrics Reeve Carney ft Bono and The Edge


And you said rise above open your eyes up
And you said rise above but I can’t, I can’t 

How long will it take before these feelings
Go away ...
How much longer do I wait and are there any real answers
Anyway .. 

(You said if you ..)
Your silence in a crowded room
Louder than the loudest tune
I hang on every word 

And you said rise above open your eyes up
And you said rise above  but I can’t, I can’t 

I miss you in everything I was too fast travelling
To take you in ..
I know, silence is no crime
Just wish I could hear you fell it up
One more time 

Yes, I know what you’d say to me
Exactly what you said to me 

I still hang on every word!

And you said rise above (oh oh) open your eyes up
And you said rise above, yourself ...

In a time of treason is there time for trust
Where there’s no them, only us
Is there time for reason? Has your heart had enough
Is it time to let go and rise above? 

And you said rise above 1
Open your eyes to love
And you said rise above yourself

(oooh oooh)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?