Food post!

So I am home tonight for the weekend and ordered a pizza for my own self, figured I'd treat myself something since I've just finished my A-levels but have yet to celebrate my freedom. I don't exactly know how this started, but I begin to think that have become obsessed about food. Yes, I am more than aware of the fact that I do eat a lot, thank you, but that's not quite what I was trying to say. I am getting fascinated by food now. Though I may not know much nor have I had the chance to taste some of the loveliest food besides my mom's cooking and Bna's, but there is still time to make up for that.

First off, Lilian's Red Velvet cupcake. I had one of these last night from Stanley. I don't think I was supposed to take it actually as it not exactly intended for me, but lucky for me as I went downstairs to the pantry last night, they offered me one of those cupcakes. hehe. Frankly, this is the first time I've ever heard and tasted a red velvet cupcake, which apparently is widely known by all, huh, wonder how did I missed the memo. It was like a normal cupcake but it's VERY red in color and it has some sort of cheese on top of it. It was delicious, I can tell you that! My only complain about it was, it was just too small, tiny. But anyway, I got to give Lilian credits since I heard that she baked them all in about 18 hours , thank you Lilian!

here it is, the Red Velvet~

Second thing, chocolate lava cake from Domino's! Alright, this could just be me, but that lava cake sure is yummy! The runny chocolate filling was great. The thing about the filling was that though it was runny, it wasn't too runny that it'll make a mess when you eat it. I even tried eating it using a fork, and to my surprise, it worked!

the choc lava cake

Oh and if you are a food enthusiast, you might want to check out Restaurant Girl founded by Danyelle Freeman, a food critique I'd known from watching too much Top Chef Masters.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?