Why do I issue in trusting people?

One reason why I don’t trust people much could be because I have not much good experiences in the past. Most of them are clouded by dark shadows, reminding me of how unhappy of a person I am back then. I don’t trust people so easily because back when I was in form 3, when I was made a prefect, I tried to voice out my friends’ struggle in English to my teacher through my prefect teacher. It turned out my prefect teacher seemed to bring the matter straight up to the principal. So my English was warned by my principal, and later when she learnt it was me who was behind it all, she casted me away. Did I mentioned, she managed to make the whole teachers in my school to give me that bad-guy look, eversince that day I was marked as a troublemaker. That was when I swore to myself, I’d never trust people ever so easily again, and it also made me hate authorities. I became a changed man since that day.

I learn to walk away once my time in SAS is over. I am grateful for my parents sending me there, but the hatred I’d developed within me is far greater.

What happened before is called the past for a reason, to be let go and move on. Time to rise above and start anew…..

I leave the rest to you…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?