Song of the week...

This week's song is, Next To You by Chris Brown feat. Justin Bieber. Don't get me wrong though, I am no fan of that kid, but frankly speaking, this new song is really something. The one other thing that I can't get off my mind about this song is the fact that Chris Brown's hair color. I personally don't think that such a color suits his look, but given the concept of the music video, maybe it gives him a bit of an edge, but again, maybe that's just me.


This part of the song is specially dedicated to Bna,

'And baby, everything that I have is yours,
You will never go cold or hungry.
I’ll be there when you’re insecure,
Let you know that you’re always lovely.
Girl, cos you are the only thing that I got right now'

Let's have a wonderful last week in KTJ! 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?