How ready am I?

Today marks 20 exact days before I am officially no more a KTJ student. Gosh, I really can't wait for that. But more on that later, it is still much work to be done before I can sit back and enjoy my life.

My first and only CIE paper is going to be this Tuesday. It has been a very long and tiring wait. I just can't wait to just get it done and over with. 

Am I fully prepared to sit for it?
Well urm, honestly I am never prepared to do anything, so yeah I guess this is just as prepared as I'll ever going to be. Although I do wish that I could have done more to improve on my writing skills. 

At this stage, it is common to have cold feet, so how about you?
Actually I just had a scar thought going through my head last night on this. Failure is always on our back no matter what we do, that sense of doubt clouding our head making us wonder how our future would be like, it does haunt me sometimes, but I try not to think about it. Its what Liyana taught me recently. 'We might not have to option to choose, but perhaps its best we choose not to choose at all in the first place'. Hence I chose to follow her advice and not think about it too much. 

I've had such advice before too actually from Bna. She told me I think way too much sometimes. But I just can't help myself you know. It is just me. Which explain my peculiar habit of going out all by myself to places like KLCC, Pavi and Mid Valley in the past. Ideas always pop up into my head. Just like when I was doing my personaly statement a year ago. I can still remember I woke up pretty late like I always do on a Sunday morning, then all of a sudden I felt like I needed to write something, so I immediately switched on Winky (my laptop's name) and start typing down those words that has been playing inside of my head. Gosh, I am weird~

So it matters not how my result is going to turn out to be, I have no control over it. I can never know how ready I can be, but just as long as I have those two things that matters most to me right now, my heart is contented enough; my familia and Bna.

Happy exeat everyone~ and also to Bna! 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?