Song of the week


Why I like this song: Quite frankly, I've heard this song being played on the radio back when I was driving in Malaysia. At the time, I was not so sure who the artist was, but all I know was that she sure could sing. Heck, I even thought that it was either Yuna or one of those young rising stars, you know, this being the era of Najwa Latif and all. Until yesterday when Nick played this song on his lappy.

Does this song have anything to do with my mood at present? Well, urmmm I guess so, yeah it does. But given that I only have one more week to spare before the beginning of a new academic  year, I guess I should start warming up and continue with my daily routine last year, and adapt if necessary given that the circumstances have changed now that I am now staying at quite a distance from campus.

Missing you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?