Summer summary

My summer is coming to an end in a few days time. Sigh~ I am so not ready to go back yet, but what can I do, it is part of my job and whether I like it or not, I have to do it otherwise. So the question is, did I enjoyed my summer holiday being home for three months?

Frankly speaking it has been a blast! I was totally caught off guard with the internship and all. First thing which is to me the most important thing which occurred to me was when I met Rahimah. I met her totally by chance and it all spiraled from there. I never expected that I will be able to care about someone after what happened with, well you know, Sabrina. Oh how destiny works in a mysterious way. She is different from girls I normally met. Different how? Well, you don't expect me to give you all the details do you? I know the circumstances are a bit different between the two of us, but that does not mean it will not work, not until we give it a try? Dia seorang yang matang pemikirannya, sungguhpun dia kuat bergurau dan berjenaka, tapi sebenarnya hatinya tetap memikirkan soal keluarganya. Baginya, keluarga harus diutamakan. Sungguhpun saya terpaksa pergi meneruskan perjuangan tak lama lagi, harapanku semoga dia sentiasa happy. Semoga Tuhan akan memudahkan perjalananmu menggapai impian Rahimah. Saya sentiasa menyokong anda, and I hope to always be there for you.

Then of course, my two months internship at the Bank. It has indeed been a great fun being there, otherwise I would surely be clueless on what to do during throughout this summer other than to rot on my bed. Oh and before I forget, last Friday I did managed to put together a video of the four of us, Tracia, Ameenah, Lee & me, the interns in Jabatan Antarabangsa (JA) as part of our farewell celebration. It was entirely Ameenah's idea. She emailed me the day before, so I only had 24 hours to come up with a storyline, which was something I haven't done for so long which caused the video to not have a proper story flow. Plus, the video quality is also a bit poor, with the orientation keep changing from portrait to landscape, then back again. So sorry for my noobness!

Nevertheless, here it is!




and this is, well Kak Ita yang soh  I try this out, and being how crazy +jobless I was I said yes to it! She called me Wafia Najwa!lol right!

My family had an open house event this Raya. Actually, we were never much of a family who does annual open house events, but upon a request from my younger bro, my mum had to agree. It went pretty well, the food was awesome, quite a number of people came too. Unfortunately, only VERY FEW of my guests actually came. I had three of my primary school friends coming over, to be fair my mum are friends with their mums; then Isky came at 2pm, followed by Hasan the very minute Isky went back. In total, yes only FIVE of my guests came. It does make me feel like a loser though, but heck what do I care. I knew this was going to happen, which was why I spent most of my time in the kitchen helping to serve the food rather than out with the guests. 

So a few more days left before I head back to London. I plan to spend these last few days with the ones I actually cared about, you would know if I do. If I ever did anything wrong to anyone, saya dengan penuh rasa rendah diri ingin memohon ampun & maaf, it was never my intention to create trouble or hurt your feelings, it all came from my weaknesses and for that I hope would find it in your heart to forgive me. No hard feelings yeah, and hope to you all again next year! And surely Rahimah would be the top person on the list of who I really want to see again next time~

As they always say in the UK, cheers guys!

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?