Back in London

Alhamdulillah I am now back in London. It all happened so fast that it made me felt so surreal. When we left home yesterday evening, I must confess that I honestly felt as if we were about to head back to Terengganu instead of sending me off back to London, like seriously! Plus, the wait in the KLIA also did not help to calm me down either. At first I was pretty anxious to know whether my luggage will make it pass the check-in guy or not, but once it was done, things began to get emotional.


BYE RUMAH~

One last look at the neighbourhood

Going to miss the Sun, and dad

It all started when I went down the escalator for immigration, you know the infamous goodbye near the McD in KLIA, but this time I decided to take a different escalator to avoid the crowd. I hugged and kissed my parents, shook hands with Amalina and her family, then I'm off. 

Boarding pass in hand, so sad, why must go?

My last meal, pulut kuning! Yumm! 

As I headed to the boarding gate, that was an entirely different story of course. I had a phone call with someone who is so dear to me, something which was something I had in mind for so long. If most of you could still recall, I once said that I reserved my last few days to be with the ones I love right, yeah so surely she is on the top of my list. I could not be bothered when the gate was opened because to me the seats are already being assigned, so why rush? Might as well use the time left to tell the people you care about how much you actually do care. Because even if most of the times you may think that your care and love are indirectly implied, why not let them hear those words from your own mouth once in a while. Be subtle, that's what Neena used to tell me.



I know it is just Friday here in the UK, but nevertheless I just can't seem to get this song out of my head ever since I got off from my flight earlier this morning. I can honestly relate to the first 30 seconds of the song which goes:

Here I am waiting, I'll have to leave soon
Why am I holding on?
We knew this day would come, we knew it all along
How did it come so fast?

This is our last night but it's late
And I'm trying not to sleep
Cause I know, when I wake, I will have to slip away

Anyway,so here I am back in London with second year ahead of me. With less than a month's time left before back to being a student. The very best of luck to everyone, and have for those still in Malaysia, hope you'll have a safe flight back here.


I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?