Song of the week

Sleeq ft. Najwa Latif - Untuk Dia (Acoustic Version)




Why I like this song?: To begin with, I don't even know who Najwa Latif actually is. I've heard of that name long ago, but I've always thought that she must have been one of my friends' sister or something like that. Sorry, but I don't really follow all this VLog or famous bloggers, they just don't appeal to my interest. I started to know this song when I was driving back to my kampung in Kemaman during the Raya holiday. It came up on the radio and it sounded funky to me. Then being a curious bug that I am, I started to look it up on the Internet until I stumbled upon this acoustic version of it. Nice huh~ The lyrics are not so bad, but come on, for a mixed song such as this one, you shouldn't put your hopes too high, eh?

Enjoy~

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?