Song of the week


Why I like this song?: One day as I was browsing through the files in my laptop looking for a good song to listen to I came across the movie Sepi. I remembered that I've already watched it before, back when I was in KTJ. Given that there was no other movies worth watching at the time, I said to myself, what the heck, why not watch it all over again. Surprisingly, even though this is my second time watching it, the movie still managed to get me. I was touched all over again. In the end, when all the four love stories are connected into one, this song was played. Again, I tried typing the name of the song on Winky, then voila!

They say that parting is a natural way of life, it is just one of those inevitable things in life, the other one we are more familiar with has to definitely be death. Do not get me wrong, this has nothing to do with my love life. Haha. I have bigger things to do at the moment.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?