End of 1st Year~

First year was over about a month ago for most of us; before I went back to Malaysia I managed to sort of interview a couple of my friends, asking them about on their thoughts of how their experience of being a first year was like. I know, a brief interview from two individuals is way too few, I was pretty disappointed with myself for not planning this properly, hence I did not exactly have the time to go around collecting opinions from al over. But nevertheless, something is still better than nothing, ain't it? 


So here it is, edited and published. Enjoy~

Forgive me for not being creative enough since it has been a very long time since I last edited videos, plus I am still not very familiar with the later version of Windows Live Movie Maker I currently have installed in my Winky. 

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?