KL Tunggu, Aku Balik!


This past couple of days I have been going back and forth from Heathrow on a daily basis. On Monday I went to send off Munir, Afiq Walid, Afiq Salleh, Tasnim and also Bukh, while earlier yesterday was Hasan’s turn to return home. It is not that fun, sending your friends off back home, because by doing so it only make you long to join them. But then again, it is not like my own flight back is that far off. In fact, it is actually today at noon.

No I did not cry when they are off! I mean come on, it is not like that I will not see them again, we are housemates, so we will see plenty of each other next year. For me, personally I just thought that it is only fair that I go and send them off just to give them the feel. When we first got here, each of our own families were the ones who sent us off, but now that we are about to head home for the summer, at least having some friends by your side is quite a close substitute.

So, my flight is less than 12 hours from now. Am I excited? Yes, of course I am. Will I miss London while I’m home?

Sure as hell I will!

I would surely miss living in Commonwealth hall so much. Maybe it is not much, but to me is more than comfy enough. I personally love the benefit of staying in a hall so close to campus. I had a few woke up late incidents, but in any case, I still managed to make it to class. Not only that, in terms of location this hall is so centrally situated that it is almost impossible to say that I cannot get to a certain place via public transport. Plus, there are quite a substantial number of Halal eating places to go around, Subway, Pizza Park, kebab shop, you name it.



Oh, let us forget to thank my roommate, Calvin. It has indeed been very fun staying with you bro! Did I mention that he gave me a red velvet cake earlier as a farewell gift? Ah, so sweet! Hahaha.

And finally, I must really say I like the weather here in the UK. Yes, there are quite a number of wet weeks recently, but being someone who sweats easily I just love it here! It makes wearing a suit so much more convenient too! haha

To close this up, can i just quickly say, KL Tunggu, Aku Balik!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?