Last day in KTJ

The last couple of days in KTJ, well to be more exact it's more or less about a day left for me actually. If you think I am excited thinking that I finally get the chance to get myself out of this place, then you're wrong. I am confused thinking about how I feel about leaving this place. First reason is because once I leave this place, that means, I no longer have the chance to see Bna everyday. Okay, maybe we don't get to meet up very much even when the both of us are here, but still, the thought that she is near me, my heart seemed to long for her a lot. From now on end, all I have is our bear to keep me company, perhaps that ought to do, for the time being, at least.

A year apart, now that is a bit hard to imagine, but I couldn't be happier to think that at least we were very happy with our time in KTJ. I am so very happy whenever I am with her. I am glad that I finally found someone who appreciates and accept me for who I am, no matter how weird I am. Hehe~

I learnt a lot being here in KTJ and I can boldly say that I did came out a different person, a more matured version of Wuffy now roams the world.


Goodbye, Farewell


 Farewell is beautiful
A glimpse into the future
Farewell is wonderful
It sets for Adventure

Goodbye is sad
A dive into the past
Goodbye is hard
It memories cast

For old faces must go
Yet new places to go

A chapter opened
And a chapter closed

O Farewell O farewell
How nice if I could tomorrow tell

O Goodbye O goodbye
In thou sweet memories lie

For us you take backward
And make to the past hold
Farewell a' forward
To face the future bold

And today
Yes verily day
With feelings set at bay
These very words I say

Farewell and goodbye
Goodbye and farewell

I say with pleasure and pain
Yes with tears
With grief and joy
Tears of grief and joy 





by: Kolabomi Adeko

my job here is done, I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?