what do u feel when u keep on repeating the same mistake even though u had tried so hard not to?

I admit it I am a bad person because I tend to repeat my mistakes over and over again. It's not that I didn't learn anything from them, but that is just how i am. If I've messed up once, i WILL mess things up again, and again. I regret being me, because if i kept being me, I won't fit it in well in this life. Remorse is all over me whenever i did something wrong, especially if it's towards someone i hold dear to my heart. I know all of this doesn't make sense at all, but that is the truth about me, and I don't expect anyone in this life to understand me. That's also one of the reason why it's hard for some people to accept me or worse to even respect me as an individual. What they don't know is, though I am weird and goofy, I still am loyal to my cause whatever that may be. I know where to put my trust into.
I am just plain weird, a freak of nature, so if you are anywhere near me, just bear with me for a while. Don't worry, i won't stick around for long, i'll be on my way soon.

tell me what you wanna know about me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?