what do u think about ktj? i mean studying and living at ktj.. if u had any other choices, would u still choose ktj for ur a level?

when i think about coming here, i'd always think of it as my 2nd chance of being in a residential school. Not that i didn't have enough experiences after being stuck in a boys residential school for 5 long years, but I take this opportunity of being here as a chance to relive all those experiences and to see how much I've matured. Living here is nice, though there are still too much rules to abide to, but at least they don't have wardens who chase you around at night carrying a cane! If i had a choice other than this place, I'd say i might not want to go anywhere else.

tell me what you wanna know about me...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?