Dropping Geography

my last memory with the Geo textbook
I decided to drop Geography. Frankly speaking, I had never thought of it before. I seem to be pretty sure that I will be able to carry on with it. Unfortunately, I was wrong. Don't get me wrong though, it's not that I hate the subject nor am I not able to cope with it. I like attending Geo classes, my classmates are just awesome, well maybe most of the times the class is pretty quiet, but the things I am going to miss the most must be the jokes and the laughter we share together when we talked about many interesting random topics.

On Thursday night during the last week of end of term holidays, I finally thought to myself that maybe I am not cut out for this subject after all. My main problem is not the with the subject, but more towards the paper itself. I had troubles writing what the paper wanted me too. In order to get good marks, we were needed to come up with case studies to support our answers, and this is where I am particularly weak at. I'm having problems with memorizing these stories and examples here and there.

So that was it, now I am officially dropping Geography. Gonna miss you peeps~

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?