Elmo puzzle

One of the things I bought when I went to Mid Val the other day was a crystal puzzle. I don't understand why, but ever since I'd done the rose puzzle for Bna for her birthday, I've been craving to get one for myself. I bought Bna's rose puzzle in another shop, but that was before I discovered that they have lots more varieties to choose from in Jigsaw World! Alright, so maybe they do have lots more choices to choose from, unfortunately the prices there are different, so I could only settle for one.

Initially I was looking for the white swan, sadly the only color left for the swans were blue. Disappointed, I decided to go for some other design instead. I considered the black skull, but when I thought about it, I don't think it's appropriate, besides, my mom would never tolerate having a sculpture in the house because she said they prevent 'malaikat' from coming into the house. After walking around the store for about 20 minutes, which worn Amirul out, he must've thought that I shop like a girl or something. wtv~

I finally decided to go for Elmo! Don't get me wrong, I am not a big fan of Sesame Street or anything, frankly speaking, I never understood what Sesame Street is up until today! But that was the only design left that day that I found was suitable enough for me to assemble at home.

this is elmo's head

this is his body


finished assembling this 40 pieces puzzle in 2 hours!

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?