Happy Birthday, dear!

Today is Bna’s 19th birthday! Yeay for her! For those of you who may not know this, I have been planning her birthday all this month, honest, I swear! During the last exeat, all I think about was how I can make this birthday a memorable one for her, since this might be the only birthday of hers that I’ll be able to celebrate given my circumstances. The 1st part of it was done, I managed to put up the birthday wish on the wall of the 6th Form Center right before everyone came for class, and I already gave her the card and the crystal flower.

the card and the crystal flower puzzle
Why go for this small crystal flower, why not go for a big bouquet?

I was thinking of getting her a bouquet, but in order to get a bouquet of fresh flowers and make sure they are delivered to her just in time is not possible while I am here in KTJ. Besides, she loves to do puzzles, therefore I thought if I could solve the puzzle, assemble the flower in time for her birthday, it somehow symbolizes my efforts or so. Not to mention, the flower looked so pretty, just like when I first noticed Bna when she came here.

My original plan was to actually attend the Charity Golf event that she’s been working so hard on for the past few months with a cake and a bouquet of flowers, get someone to announce her birthday, and then I’ll make my entrance together with candle-lighted cake, the bouquet as well as her ‘present’. That was my initial plan, a bit dramatic, I know. I have a thing for being dramatic, what can I say? Unfortunately, that plan cannot be made reality since I don’t think that the people there will let me in to the event since it is a private event. I need an inside help in order to make it happen which I failed to obtain.

Somehow I kept thinking that what I am doing for her birthday is not enough. Which was why I kept asking random people about it time and time again, just to listen to what they think about it. I asked Tracia, Hana, and Ain about it. Deep inside, a voice keeps telling me that what I am doing is not enough to show her how much I actually feel about her. I don’t want to fail at this, I REALLY want her to know how much she means to me, how sincere I am.

Guess I just have to try harder.

I leave the rest to you…….

Comments

  1. if u ask me, i would say you have done a great job.
    u have put so much effort to make this work. to impress her. to tell her how you feel about her with your efforts.

    i dont know but i bet she can see that too.

    u never ask my opinion, but i still wanna give mine :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?