Cake Attack!

What birthday celebration would be complete without a cake, right? I got a cake for Sabrina, a simple one given I did not go out that day, but unfortunately she was already full when I was about to give her the cake, since she refused it, I had to finish the cake somehow. I ate it all that night, with the help of Danial and Tasnim.

the cake I was supposed to give to Bna, don't ask me why the sentence is not complete, even I am still confused about that


wajah rakus melahap kek bday x jadi~

Personally I am not pleased by the looks of this cake (lucky the taste was great because it was so moist!), therefore I am planning to get Sabrina a better cake soon because I feel bad not giving her a cake on her birthday.

That was what happened on Sunday.

Today, I had yet another cake!

As I made my way into FP2 class, thinking how scary today’s class is gonna be since Mr Hughes will surely be returning the result of the test we had last week, Lilian handed me a plastic bag with a Tupperware containing a cake!

the slice of cake Lilian got for me! Yeay!

She told me that she bought that slice of cake for me while she was out on Sunday for the Interact Installation Night at the Curve (somewhere I’ve never set foot on). The cake was so rich, one bite of it is sure to alleviate your hunger. Thank you, Lilian! That was one hell of a cake!

PS: I can’t wait to get out of this place and get my ass home this Saturday!

I leave the rest to you…….

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?