Sabrina's Birthday, 2nd part

Yesterday I gave Sabrina her 2nd round of presents which included a heart-shaped pillow and a box containing my cross-stitch and a framed picture of us tucked inside a purple box surrounded by 20 packets of Skittles!

Here is the picture of the heart-shaped pillow!


I saw this pillow in Mid during the previous exeat. I went to survey it again somewhere near my place the next day before I went to buy it for real that evening. I had to go back and fro because my dad was with me when I was surveying the pillow on Saturday, so I can’t really buy all these while he was with me. Hence, I decided to come back again and buy all these stuff again in the evening, just for the sake to avoid detection.
I chose to buy her this pillow because she always told me that she wanted a huge pillow to sit on when she’s doing her prep. Unfortunately, the pillow I got her seemed to cute to be sit on, so I guess it will only be used for hugging purposes.

While I was scouting for her pillow, I came across this huge bear sitting on a chair. It is huge, it is almost as big as five year old! Sooooo cute!!! But too big~ hahahaha

BIG BEAR!



Oh, and I also ran into this other pillow which was not as cute as the one I got for Sabrina, but the thing about this pillow was that it is more suitable for sitting because it was more compact. I already tried it by the way. However the design of the pillow is not very nice, the colors looked dull and the stripes look too simple.

not so nice right?
Happy birthday again, dear! Happy 19! Hope you enjoyed your birthday!

I leave the rest to you…….

Comments

  1. pillow to comeyyyyyyyyyy~~~~~ nakk~ mane fie jumpe? i'll buy myself..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?