16 March

Done with my trials today. I even had the surprise of my life when I did my paper 4 this morning. Last night, I had a brief discussion with Tasnim about some essay questions, how we were going to answer if the questions were like this and all that, squeezing our brains, to come up with suitable arguments. And I told him if these questions were to come out in today's trials, I am so gonna belanje him KFC bucket! As it turns out, it really happened! The question really did came out today! I smiled to mysefl the moment I opened the question paper, thinking how funny and unpredictable our fates can sometimes be. Talk about luck, but still, I don't think I managed to answer the question very well, well at least I tried.

You know the weird thing about my experiences of sitting for exams?

I always seem to have some strange ideas coming in to my head whenever I sit for a paper, especially essay-based papers. Like today, I suddenly had this idea about how writing reflects one's personality. I believe that the way how one writes, be it in English or in his/her mother tongue somehow portrays his/her inner side. Maybe this theory has already been proven or not, but i strongly believe that it is true.

Perhaps one may claim that the way how one writes merely indicates how deep an individual's understanding regarding a particular topic and even how much he/she has been reading. But that may only explains the content of what he/she is writing, what about the writing style, the choice of words they used and the whole pattern of narration used to actually convey their message to those who reads their piece? Where do those come from? Surely not from the books, I can be sure of that. No one could memorise all those language devices from the books they read. It must have come from somewhere within themselves. It is the way how they chose to actually express their ideas, their own special way to tell the story. A dinstinct feature between each and everyone of us. It is what makes each of us special, cause we are all going for the one same thing, only that we each do it in our own way.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?