Susah na tido lately

Last couple of weeks I had trouble sleeping. There was this one night where I found myself to be so exhausted and I really needed the sleep, but unfortunately my body won't let me. I tried closing my eyes, shifted from one side of the bed to the other, yet I still couldn't managed to fall asleep. I went to bed at 12:30, but I could not sleep until it was about almost 2 in the morning. I was scared thinking that maybe I am having an Insomnia or something because I know for a fact such a thing like this never happened to me before. I am a sleepy head, never a difficult sleeper.

My theory, maybe because I don't have my teddy bear. This may sound so silly, but I think I might need something to hold to when I go to sleep. But like I said, that is just my guess.

Guess, we just have to wait and see how my slumber this week's gonna be...

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

  1. k fineeee... i'll return back ur teddy bear... bila mau??

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?