If you could see me now...



I like this song very much. I don't really know why. To begin with, I am in no way successful. Think not of me as being ungrateful, but I personally feel that there is still much more left for me to be done. Though looking back, I can't help to ask myself, if people from my past could see me now, what would they think of me?

But as I sat by the window, looking out into the blackness of the night as the rain trickles down the glass, who from my past would I like to see me now? I can't really think of any. Yes, a few familiar names did came into mind, however I am doubtful whether those are really the faces I want to see again in my life.

If I could only pick a single individual, who would it be?
If so, I wish to see Ang Sensei. She was my class teacher when I was in form 1. I never had the privilege to actually study anything with her since I took up a different foreign language at the time. Despite all that, whenever I had the chance to be with her, she never failed to encourage me. She kept telling me to do what I think is best, and to never give up. Of all people in my past, I would really love for her to see me now, though I am not entirely sure what her reaction is going to be like, but what the heck. 

Why bother doing so if you yourself think that you are not successful yet?
Simply enough, we all need a reality check, man. From time to time, I would want to know what I did wrong, and how to make it better. I know I am not there yet (wherever there is, that may need some figuring out), the road is long, and things are only going to get a lot nastier from here on, I just needed some support, any support.

I leave the rest to you.......
Sent from Evernote

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?