Nik and FRIENDS

Nik loves watching Friends, he does. Every year, without fail he'll do a marathon of the whole 10 seasons of it. Though I do not fully understand why he likes the show so much, but I respect his choice. Since he practically loves the series, together with the fact that he would re-watch the whole show annually without fail, therefore it would make perfect sense for him to own a box set. Should he has one for himself, he will no longer have to re-download the show one season after another everytime he wants to watch them, not to mention it will save him quite substantial hard disk space.


The box includes: all full 10 seasons of the show, guide book, exclusive interviews, and extended episodes.

The whole Op (operation) was initiated all the way back since Black Friday. As Afiq and I browse through Amazon's site for interesting offers, we ran into a discounted Friends Bluray box set. We almost went for that one, until our Recon (reconnaissance) mission informed us that Nik's laptop would not be able to play Bluray discs. I mean like, duhh..none of our laptops can play those things! Hence the Op was called off.

The Op was put on hold for so long, until the day I went on eBay to bid for my Razer mouse. That was the whole idea was being re-considered. And this time around, our Op got a green. With Afiq's next day delivery, some wrapping paper, voila~



And here is Nik's reaction when he got out of the toilet and discovered a box wrapped in red on his bed.




Priceless...
Then it suddenly occurred to me, if'd only the Op was called off once more, I would just get the box set for myself, wrap it all up nicely and give it to the guy as his wedding present (I have faith that he would probably be one of my friends who would be tying the knot sooner than most of us).
I guess now I need to think of something else for his wedding present huh...

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?