Day One Entry: 8 Jan 2014

My Razer Deathadder is here! I wasn't expecting it to arrive so soon, to be honest since I've just the auction last Friday.

The mouse was initially the seller's Christmas present to his/ her son, unfortunately the son did not like it, as it was not what he wanted.

Funny thing when you come to think of it really. Here on the other side of the world, you can actually refuse a gift from someone just because it's not what you wanted. Where we come from, that is considered to be rude! If someone presents you a gift, you're supposed to just smile and take it, despite your liking of the gift. It's a gesture of appreciation.

But hey, regardless of any of that, I got a new mouse. So who cares…

I leave the rest to you…….

286 Euston Road, London, England, United Kingdom





Sent from my iPhone

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?