A Walk to Remember

I finished reading the novel A Walk to Remember some time last week.
That was the second time I read the whole book all the way to the end. 
Given that I not a fan of love novels, the reason why I even bothered that novel the first time a few years ago was because someone wanted me to, and that someone is no longer with me, of course.
As many of you might be able to recall, I finished The Great Gatsby earlier this month, thus as I browsing through the folders in my PC, I ran into my Nicholas Sparks folder. I thought to myself, hey why if you try reading this book again?

As I was lying down on my bed, reading the novel on my Kindle as the raindrops kept bashing on my windows, the story felt so refreshing. While I was tapping the screen of my Kindle, turning the pages, the whole plot came back to me. 

And by the time I finished the whole book in a few days time (being the slow reader that I am), I felt that the story made a totally different impression on me this time around. The plot was the same, but the message somehow felt different. Forgive me, but after giving it much thought, I still can't get my head around it. I can't really find the way how to describe it to you. 

All in all, it's a very beautiful story. For me, it felt a bit personal. There was something there.

I leave the rest to you.......
Evernote helps you remember everything and get organized effortlessly. Download Evernote.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?