Song of the week


Why I like this song?: Yes, I know that I may not look like a Nasyid-song lover, but last night on our way back from the Nadira's house-warming, all of a sudden I heard a tune ringing inside my ears while I was not even wearing my earphones the whole journey! To be even more truthful, I may have never even liked the song before! When Afiq Walid heard that I was listening to this, he quickly told me that it was about the story of life; on how when an individual is borne into the world he is comparable to that of a newly planted seed. Then the song continues on until the seed grows into a tree all the way until it dies. In short, it is a reminder to us all of how brief and full challenging our life is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?