Ranting

I should seriously punish myself for being so lazy in updating my blog. It's not that I am that busy that I do not have the time to actually do it, but the truth is, I am just plain lazy to do so. I mean, yeah, with my tablet and my smartphone, I should have been more active.

I love my Tuesdays, not only because this is the day when I get to download new episodes of HIMYM as well as Gossip Girl, but particularly because I have no lectures on the day. Okay, maybe in the near future I might have some tutorials to attend, but since all UCL lectures are in two-hours block, an hour of tutorial goes by right before you know it. But they do get pretty boring and sleepy at times too, or maybe that's just me.

Second year, time sure flies by so quickly. I can still vividly recall the memories of last year in my head, both the nice and the bad ones. For those of you who might still remember, I for one have a 'special' reason why I despise Sundays so much. Some of you out there might think that I was referring to the dreadful feeling you have in your guts that held you back from enjoying yourself too much because tomorrow is a working day, wrong!

Last weekend, when I got into the shower, I could not help but to smile to myself, thinking how at thi exact day, I was betrayed. Well, it was mainly my fault, but the past is past, leave it at there. All I do know is, I am a whole lot happier right now! Even more than I have ever felt before in my life. I pray to God that this time, it'll last as I genuinely am putting quite an effort to make it work.

Okay enough rambling for now. Ranting would not get my work done; my deadline is approaching fast, plus my reading list just keeps growing longer each day. I really need to keep up!

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

  1. It's funny really. about u r calling the person who "betrayed" u a "betrayer" when u actually is happy with someone else right now. Take it as a gift then.. That she's allowing u to love and to be loved again, and perhaps now, with the right person.
    And it's funny about how u never hated wednesday.. it's the day kiera "betrayed" u (if u insist to use the word betray), remember?

    if u kept on blaming on the past, it may seems like u regret the present.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm sorry. i think i went too far.. sorry..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?