Song of the week


Why I like this song?: This is a very sad song with very deep lyrics. When I first listened to it, I honestly thought that it was a soundtrack from a TV series or a movie because the song was sooo deep and meaningful. It tells a story about a guy who is deeply in love with a girl (as always), but the twist in the plot is when that he secretly sick. He is counting his last days while at the same time he still cares for her. Hence, the title of the song, he wishes that she would find another guy to take his place when he is gone while at the same time the song contains his last words for her. It is a memento he left behind for her when he is gone.
Credits to Rahimah for introducing me to this very powerful song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?