Song of the week



My head is all messed up right now. To make it even worse, it's spreading now to my biological clock as well as my eating habits too. My spring break is over, didn't do anything much, I was stuck here in London the whole time. Any highlights to it? Surprisingly, none worth mentioning. I was pretty much chained to my desk most of the times.

So yeah, back to the topic, last week's song of the week. This is their latest single, performed on The Voice just like they did last year with Move Like Jagger, only this time they did it with Wiz Khalifa. I was pretty much excited when I first noticed that this song featured Wiz in it, I was not expecting them to pull it off, but it turned out I was proven wrong.

Why I like this song?: It has a nice ring to it, though you might say the message is pretty much straight forward. What makes it so fun is the lyric video. Have a look at it, it's so cool! It is a bit repetitive, was hoping they might be a bit more creative and add more scenes to it because I was so excited to know more. Enough said, enjoy~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?