Song of the week+ Moral from 1st paper

I am back peeps! I just arrived from my first paper, Management Principles. Honestly, it was such a drama earlier today. Me and Hasan arrived at the venue which is near Liverpool Street 10 minutes before the exam started, and instead of heading to the ground floor, I went to the first floor instead. I didn't really know why, but as soon as I got up there I immediately sat in my assigned number seat. Then as the invigilators said we can start, I was so shocked to see that the question paper on my table was MSIN1001 instead of MSIN6001! As it turned out, the exam for my module was actually being held downstairs instead!

So the moral of the story: Always check that you're sitting for the right module even though it is in the same hall, you never know! 

I did feel a bit panicked at first, but as I sat down in my this time correct seat, I managed to calm myself down, thank Allah. Other than that piece of drama, everything else was alright I guess. The questions were doable, if I could say so. I recalled I wrote down about the management of Malaysia's Central Bank, the opposition of the building of the Carlsberg factory in Shah Alam, the unpreparedness of Japan's Tepco during the Fukushima incident and also something about Google's work culture. It sure was tiring, having to do 4 essays in three hours, but luckily there is no data this time, unlike A2. Haha.

I have a couple more papers to go this week, tomorrow is Math part 1.
Before I sign off, here you go, the song of the week!


I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?