Gossip Girl - 4x02 Double Identity - Chuck & Eva 'I'm Chuck Bass'

Everybody has their own dark side, myself included. Some are more obvious than others, nevertheless, it is all a matter of how well we conceive them from the eyes of the people around us.

I know I may be watching too much Gossip Girl, but what Chuck said in the clip video somehow speaks to me. Chuck was never a good guy, he is a selfish playboy, until he was shot. Eva found him and treated him well, though she didn't even know who he was. Touched by her act of kindness, he decided to bring her back with him to New York. Well, if you're as big of a fan of Gossip Girl as I am, you should probably know all of this already.

If someone who as bad as Chuck Bass could have a second chance, so why shouldn't you? Yes, I said you, not 'us'. I already had a few chances to make things right, but I just kept getting them wrong anyway. So I am not surprised if God has given up hope on me. If He doesn't, I know I am. As of right now, I just want to survive as long as I can, and if say there comes a time when somebody needs to jump under the bus and take the hit, I am more than happy to be that man.

Almost like solving a Math equation, there are some elements you need to eliminate in order to arrive to the final solution. Well, that is me. Cheerio! Happy Easter weekend everyone!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?