Dream, familia

I had the strangest dream last night. I dreamt that I was back in KL for Easter. I went back on my own, without any friends along with me whatsoever. I saw myself in the car, driven by my dad while my younger brother was sitting in the back of the car together with me. Unfortunately I couldn't make out what they talked to me about, something about me being back just for a short while. I remembered how happy I was as I saw the two of them waiting for me when I stepped out of the arrival hall.

I honest thought that it was for real until I realized that it couldn't possibly be real because I have not enough money to afford the ticket home. As I opened the two of my eyes, finally awoken to face reality, I was not at all disappointed, really. Because I know that this is how my life has been for the past seven long years, always on the go. Not that I regret how my life turned out to be, but never staying put does feels a bit boring at times. It almost felt like as if I never had the chance to set foot on hard solid ground at all, always drifting from one place to another.

Alas, deep down in my heart I know one thing to be true. No matter how far I've been, I'll always have that one place I can head back to, the one place I can call home, that is where my family is.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

Kisah si ayah dan anaknya....