Song of the week...


Why this song?: This song comes from Nickelback upcoming album, 'Here and Now' set for release November 21st, 2011. I think the lyrics are pretty obvious, how the mankind seemed to have lost their sense of 'humanity'. War , famine, disasters are happening everywhere yet we can still sit comfortably in our homes, watching TV with no remorse whatsoever. Do we not care about how others living on the other side of the Earth is suffering? Yes, that's what this song is all about, it's about standing together as one, to help one another, reminding us of how we can make a change though it may seemed minute. Plus, the song has good music to it, even if you might argue the tunes are kinda repetitive, but for me, that is how you get the message to sink in.


I leave the rest to you....... 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?