LSE visit, review

Went to LSE the other day, just though I'd pay a visit to that place, just for the sake of having look at what is so special about LSE being so renowned. Initially I thought of going there by tube as it is only one station away, but since I was a bit reluctant to top up my Oyster card, saving it for the weekend, I thus decided to walk my way there. Apparently it was not that too far away from my hall, it was just a short 20 minutes walk away. Lucky the weather was on my side, otherwise I won't be able to do so, besides I was also lucky enough to feel a lot better today, guess my fever was finally coming down.

My other reason for going there was to check out it's library. Just wanted to see for myself how the process is in order to access university of London's library. Besides, at least I get a much wider choice of reading material now.

What did I think of the place?

It does have a modern look to it, seemed like a city campus style university which consisted of nothing much but few blocks of buildings and that was pretty much it. It was pretty cramped, not much space around to fit the whole crowd though. Did I mention there was SOO many Malaysians around there? Yes, there were lots of them! I may be exaggerating this, but I do not think it's possible for one to walk around campus without bumping into one!



So that's that....

I am so glad that I chose to be in UCL, though I may be one of the three Bankies from our batch who ended up here, nevertheless this place is a great place for me, with the theatre, the Quad and all.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?