Anniversary!

10.10.10

So today marks the 1st year anniversary for me and Sabrina! happy anniversary dear! Oh how I wish I was back in Malaysia right now to celebrate this special day with her. But this is how things are, so we might as well make the best of it, as they say, 'When life gives you lemon, lets make lemonade!' I just hope that she is doing fine there without me. It must surely be hard for her, that is an understood fact, as the same applies for myself way over here. I miss her sooo much, and I know she must feel the same way too.


I dare not say anything more, I don't think there are words which could express my feelings very well at the moment. To simply conclude, all I can say is:

I miss her....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?