Song of the week...


Why this song?: Because it suits the topic I just wrote. I could still remember the first time I hear this tune playing on the internet, I was so dumb-founded by the lyrics. They are so true! At that time, America had just waged its war against Al-Qaeda in Afghanistan, followed by their infamous campaign to bring down the late Saddam Hussein in Iraq. Wars, conflicts and such, they are all means of spreading one's ideas and believes to others. It's just that the medium used is different, an extreme approach as many would say it. As the saying goes, if you cannot make one listen with words, use your fists.

We all wish for our ideas and views to be heard, better yet, to be accepted by society. But the real question at hand is, if each of us focuses mainly on spreading our views and believes, who will be left to listen to them instead?

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

What's in my typical bag to uni?