Gamble!


This is one of my favorite music from the movie Meet Joe Black. I know it may sound a bit sad and emotional, but to me, it is soothing. I can still remember how I one cried my eyes out listening to this while writing something.

Today is our first day of study leave. I still haven't been able to grasp the mood much yet, but I've already started my gameplan, so it's only a matter of time before I get into gear. The stakes are high this time around, just like how it was when most of us were about to sit for our SPM a couple of years ago. Now the game is different, but if in my own words, I must say it is a normal part of life that we all had to go through. Life's always a gamble, nothing ever comes easy, while the stakes are always high. Either win it or lose it all.

(Just finished my FP2 and I had nothing better to do.hua3)


I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

1st post from London