A crazy yet trustworthy man

Perhaps many of you out there are wondering,' why must his hands go up in the air as if he's rapping whenever he's talking?'.

One of the reason has something to do with me being a big fan of Jack Sparrow.


Just look at his hands! I don't know whether any of you noticed it or not, but in all of the Pirates of the Caribbean series, Jack Sparrow always seems to have quite some peculiar hand gestures. His hands would always move in a way as if he was drunk all the time. I think maybe I am affected by the movie a little bit.

Besides, this guy is just plain funny. I like his character, how he brings himself, being all care-free, living his life on his own terms. At times, though he may not seem like a guy who you would have much faith in, reality is, he is highly reliable, it's just that he doesn't show it. This guy right here, is the perfect example how appearances do not matter much, as long as one stays true to his goals.

To me, that is how I want myself to be. Someone who may not look like he has much to offer, but deep down  inside, he is a trustworthy man who has his own plans and ways to accomplish things, while upholding his own beliefs. His outside is easily misunderstood, but all you have to know about him is that he's always on your side, provided you never cross him or commit treason.

I leave the rest to you.......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I have an idea, lets make a video project!

Leaders?!

1st post from London